How I become a Stay at Home Mom

Hi everyone! I want to start my Blog by introducing myself. I become a mom seven years ago to a wonderful and adorable baby boy. I have two boys now, one is of course, 7 years old a grade-schooler already, how time flies… and another is turning 2 this year. Being a mom, is one of a fulfilling, exciting, and tough, things to do. In this Blog, I want to share my side of the story of how I become a Stay at home Mom.

I was previously employed back then, but due to some circumstances, I have to leave work to focus on my other career as a mother. It is really a hard work being a working mom, so kudos to those mothers who can balance work and taking care of their kids. I have two choices though: I can focus on my career and hire a household helper for my kids or just leave work and focus on my kids, so I guess I choose the second option. Well, I tried to have a person to take care of my kids, but it didn’t work for me. So the process of having to leave your kids or leave work depends on you and your partner. You just have to talk through it. I became a full time mom, when I become pregnant to my second child; I have undergone all those pregnancy jitters: morning sickness, back ache, head ache, fought with my partner every now and then, stress, fought with my other son, can’t sleep, can’t walk too much. On my second trimester, I have decided to concentrate on being a full time mom, since my other child is getting bigger and older, I have to attend some of his school activities (Field Trip, Family Day, PTC… to name a few) as much as I can and I was also thinking that once the baby is born, who would take care of him, the household helper has his hands full already for one child let alone having two to take care of. So I’m job-less but my duty as a mom paved way. I can’t say that you do the same, it really is depend on the circumstances of the situation, but at the end of the day, you decide your own life, I know whatever you decide it is for the best interest of the family.


As of this writing, I am a full-time mom with no helper at all. It’s a learning process, but hey, we can all go through it and it’s possible as there is a lot of mom’s out there who have survived being a full time to their kids and their partner as well. I can say I have been doing this on my own for almost 2 years now, since my youngest is turning 2 already.  There are always those ups and down, I guess as of this moment, I have survived and still struggling as well.

Comments

Popular Posts